- A little product goes a long way, You Do not need soak clients lashes as this can cause eyes to sting.
- Improves glue attachment and extends the life of your eyelash extensions
- Works well with all glues
- Avoid wiping primer on skin.
- Shake for 5 seconds before use.
- Helps remove oil, dust and sterilise the natural lashes before eyelash extension application
HOW TO USE
- We recommend using Lash Cleanser if your clients’ natural lashes still have too much makeup residue before using the primer
- Apply eye pads
- Dispense a small amount on two microfibre brushes
- Feel free to dab any excess primer on a clean tissue to prevent it seeping into the eyes.
- Place one brush beneath the lashes and another brush on top to gently glide the lash extension primer onto your clients’ natural eyelashes, cleansing and coating each lash thoroughly.
- Ensure that the primer has fully dried before starting the application